Saturday, March 14, 2009

Forex Traders 95% Lose- How To Win

Everybody starts out in FOREX Trading wanting to make money but a whopping 95% of Traders lose, which leaves 5% winners. So what is it that the 5% of FOREX Traders are doing to make them win in FOREX Trading. What are the mistakes that the 95% of people are making, and how can you avoid them!

One of the major reasons that so many people lose when it comes to FOREX trading is that they believe they have a sure fire winning FOREX trading system or FOREX robot that is going to make them rich. The first thing to take from this is that making money from FOREX Trading is not easy, and it does take some skill.

Think about this for minute if it was so easy to win, everybody would be FOREX Trading and if a Robot was so successful would you in fact sell that robot? Probably not! More often than not people that develop these FOREX Robots sell them and this is how they generate their income and not from FOREX FX REPORT. So be very careful when it comes to buying a FOREX Robot especially off the back of all the claims they make.

The second group just don't understand the unique skills you need to win and they have the following misconceptions:

If they work hard they will win but effort counts for nothing in FOREX trading, just being right does and this means you have to work smart - not hard.

Some people believe that they need to have a highly complicated trading system to be successful, however the opposite is more likely, the less complicated the better.

Another portion of this group, believes the myths that can be found all on internet which include:

- Scalping and day trading is a way to make massive money

- You can predict FOREX markets in advance

- Buy low sell high is a great way to make money

- FOREX markets move to science and a mathematical theory

There are many more and the above are just a few myths.

This group wants to put in effort but they do so in the wrong areas and lose, because they simply get the wrong FOREX education.

How to be successful

To learn to trade FOREX is easy anyone can learn a logical robust system that can make gains but that is not all you need for success - you need the right mindset to apply it and this means trading with discipline. It is not just matter following these systems.

Discipline is the key to success and you have to understand that you will have losing streaks, so you must stick to your rules and trading plans.

Discipline comes from the right FOREX education and having confidence in your trading plan. For further educational information feel free to visit the FOREX FX REPORT, as they have a lot of educational information and can help you find the best FOREX Broker.

To be a successful FOREX Trader you don't have to just work hard, work smarter, use simple systems and have discipline.

About the Author: The CFD FX REPORT is a real time trading tool that offers clients free trading reports, with trading ideas, stock market and forex market education as well helping them with. Also if you are looking for a Forex Broker, then feel free to visit our broker section as we recently reviewed all the forex brokers and have found the best on the market.

Comments :

0 comments to “Forex Traders 95% Lose- How To Win”

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2009 by Money Course

Template by Blogger Templates | Powered by Blogger